Install a Free 30 Day Evaluation of Atomic Assessments
Install Atomic Assessments into your Canvas for a 30 Day Free Trial so you can evaluate it with your own content.
Before we meet:
Review an overview of what the install process will look like (we will send you a detailed document when you schedule to do the eval install and walk you through it when we meet):
- Verify that the inherited Canvas Developer Key named Atomic Jolt Installer is enabled.
Create a custom Account role for "Atomic assessments migrations" with the following permissions:
- Course Content - View
- LTI - Add/edit/delete
- Create a user for Atomic Assessments.
- Put the Atomic Assessments user in the Atomic Assessments account role in the sub-account where you want to install Atomic Assessments.
- Login to Canvas with the Atomic Assessments user.
- Go to the Install link that we will give you for the install.
- Authorize Atomic Assessments to install into your Canvas.
- Choose the sub-account to install into.
- Choose a sub-account in your Production instance of Canvas where you want to evaluate it. Many organizations choose a sub-account where they are developing courses but don’t have students enrolled. We don’t install into the Test or Beta instance of Canvas because of the problems it causes.
- Choose a sub-account where you have less than 40 courses. We usually don’t index your entire Canvas content for a trial.
- Please plan your trial for a time when you will be able to focus on evaluating it.
Schedule a time to meet with an expert to install your 30 Day Free Trial. We need someone to attend the meeting who is a Canvas Admin with rights to:
- Enable the inherited Canvas Developer Key named Atomic Jolt Installer.
- Create a Custom Account Role for Atomic Assessments.
- Create a User for Atomic Assessments.
- Install the Atomic Assessments LTI Tool.